How to lose Weight with Tea?
For years, people have been looking for balance in their lives. Over time, they realized that balance in life had to start with themselves. Man lives in a world that is covered with new and different technologies, so for this big change, he first looked for a solution in the world of technology. Balancing one’s soul and the body was not compatible with the technology that had no soul. Although technology has helped us a lot in this field, it may not be suitable for everyone; the cost of using these devices is high, and not everyone can afford it. Time-barred people realized that they are part of nature, and to achieve balance, they must return to their original roots, nature. As you noticed, plants provide us with their properties completely. One of the best ways to achieve balance is to lose weight in people who are overweight or who aren’t fit. For many years, people have been using the properties of medicinal plants and all kinds of herbal teas to lose weight and improve their health. Here we are going to introduce you to herbs that help us lose weight with the help of their numerous properties.
Green tea: Green tea is one of the most useful drinks in the world and has countless properties. Slimming is just one of the thousands of properties of green tea. In the following, we will introduce you to the benefits of green tea.
This is Asian tea
- Cardamom tea: Due to its high fiber, cardamom increases metabolism in the body. Cardamom has melatonin, and this enzyme is a natural fat burner.
- Ginseng tea: It is interesting to know that the American type of this herb is better than the Asian type. Ginseng is a rooted and tonic herb that causes weight loss due to increased metabolism in the body.
- Ginger tea: Ginger is very popular because of its hot nature. Hence, it increases body metabolism and helps to have a fit body.
- Cumin tea: As you know, Cumin plays an important role in reducing cholesterol in the blood. Different types of cumin, green and black, are found in the market. Also, this special herb can be used for weight loss.
- Green coffee: These days, the name green coffee is heard a lot. It is also widely used in weight loss supplements. Green coffee is rich in chlorogenic acid, which causes weight loss. The caffeine in green coffee increases the body’s metabolism and ultimately leads to weight loss.
- Mint tea: Mint is one of the useful herbs to eliminate body inflammation. The pleasant aroma of this herb also reduces appetite and weight loss.
- Hibiscus tea: maybe you know hibiscus is a deep red in a color plant. It has sweet and tart flavors, and you can consume hot or iced tea. This antioxidant tea is very strong and helps you burn excess fat around the stomach and sides.
- Chamomile tea: maybe this is the best title for the chamomile herb“ A herbal medicine of the past with a bright future” this relaxing plant can regulate your sleep, which is an important factor in fitness. You can benefit from the slimming properties of chamomile along with your exercise regime.
As you may know, there are many herbs with amazing properties in the world. It is better to pay attention to this important point: although herbal treatments are better than chemical treatments, plants also have disadvantages in addition to their numerous properties. Please pay attention to their side effects when using medicinal plants. Here we introduced some plants with slimming properties. Although there are many more of these plants, we mentioned only a part of them and even a part of their properties here. In the following, we would like to introduce you to the greenest health potion that also plays a significant role in fitness.
Also read: Where to buy Iranian Saffron
Green tea, Health tea
First, we want to answer these questions: what is green tea? Where does green tea originally come from? What are the benefits of green tea? What are the disadvantages of green tea?
What is green tea?
As you know, green tea is popular among tea drinkers in the world. Although the origin of this tea goes back to China, today, with the advancement of agricultural science, it is cultivated in almost all parts of the world. It is interesting to know that this herb has made its way to the American continent from China and India and has many fans all over the world. Green tea is made using the leaves of the Camellia sinensis tea herb. It is interesting to learn that both white tea and black tea are prepared from the leaves of this herb, but the method of preparing different types of tea from this herb is different. This tea is generally light yellow to pale green in color.
Where does green tea originally come from?
Although the origin of this herb is in China, it has now spread not only to East Asia but also to the whole world. I want you to know that one of the best and highest quality green tea leaves belongs to Iran. Currently, our country is one of the exporters of green tea to other parts of the world.
What are the benefits of green tea?
As mentioned above, green tea has a set of properties, some of which we mention here.
Green tea benefits:
- It is good to know that polyphenol in green tea increases the metabolism in the body. Also, caffeine in this tea can helps to reduce your weight and fitness.
- Protecting the body against osteoporosis: A substance called fluoride in green tea prevents osteoporosis or, in the case of this disease, reduces its complications. This complication is more common in women.
- Benefit drink for cardiovascular disease: The antioxidants present in green tea reduce bad cholesterol(LDL) in the blood, and this prevents heart attacks.
- Fighting cancer with green tea: As mentioned above, green tea is rich in antioxidants, and high antioxidants in green tea can reduce the risk of cancer. One of the benefits of green tea is slowing down the cancer process in affected people.
- Control diabetes with green tea: Green tea can control diabetes by lowering blood sugar, and it also improves allergy symptoms in people with type 2 diabetes.
- Blood pressure and green tea: The flavonoid in this tea lowers blood pressure. Another benefit of green tea is preventing blood clots in the body.
Along with all the therapeutic benefits of green tea, its beauty properties should not be ignored. Helping to keep skin and hair fresh and healthy, removing frizz, helping to grow hair and also helping to have healthy nails are just some of the benefits of this plant. As mentioned above, medicinal plants also have disadvantages, so it is better to maintain a balance in their consumption. It is interesting to know that Iranian green tea is one of the most popular types of tea in the world. Iranian green tea accounts for a large number of exports every year.